Thursday, August 30, 2018

Two Years Past - or Three

Google,
being the helpful sort that they are, sent me a 'hey you haven't used this in two years; are you sure you want to keep it?' message yesterday. Which, made me remember that indeed I hadn't written here for two years. So, I started reading some of the funny things that my kids have said or done, and the fact that yes, indeed I do want to keep it. So, I am going to make an effort to add to it. Of course, understanding that I am the only one reading it. But that is okay, because it is like a journal of sorts, so I will do that, and enjoy remembering my funny children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Past - or Three

Google, being the helpful sort that they are, sent me a 'hey you haven't used this in two years; are you sure you want to keep it?...