Thursday, February 24, 2011
Poor Girl - Mom Has a Thing For Hats!
As I was taking a picture to document the hat I made for Miss M. for Christmas, I felt a certain amount of pity for the girl. She's only 5 months - and not even quite that - and already she has had 8 different hats. To be fair, 5 were given to her. So, I have only made her 3...... But, have plans for more!! Here are 4 of the hats... One from Carol, and 3 from me. The other one from Carol was already posted - for her blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two Years Past - or Three
Google, being the helpful sort that they are, sent me a 'hey you haven't used this in two years; are you sure you want to keep it?...
-
Okay, so he isn't technically wearing a kimono - it is a haori. But it sounded good! It is a better picture of the haori that you w...
-
Gingermelon LolliPoppet Dolls I finally gave in, and bought one of Gingermelon's patterns. I think they are impossibly adorable. An...

No comments:
Post a Comment