We have lived in our house for 5 years. And for the duration of those 5 years, we have endeavored to clean up our backyard, and remove the weeds. (We have some fun weeds that really agree with the multiply and replenish idea; so they have been particularly difficult to vanquish.) And in our digging about we have found: squirt guns, little tonka trucks, old balls, a ring that was left in the tree and never retrieved, lots of stumps - but never anything so cool as what I found behind our shed. Nope, no dead bodies .... yet.
Tada......
(the sign, not the water barrels) How cool is that? I'm sure one of the neighbors or a former inhabitant of our home stole it from somewhere and then ditched it so as not to get in trouble. So yep, we are now the proud owners of a route 40 sign. I think we will clean it up and hang it somewhere - preferably the garage
that is pretty cool anjo banjo
ReplyDelete