Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Humor 2yr old style
This is for Holly. Since I already told the White-Haired/No-Haired Club. Today as I was changing J's stinky bum, he told me that he had a "Santa Stinky". Not wanting to miss out on what this could possibly be, I enquired as to what a "Santa Stinky" was. He replied: "You open it, and surprise, surprise, it's a stinky."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two Years Past - or Three
Google, being the helpful sort that they are, sent me a 'hey you haven't used this in two years; are you sure you want to keep it?...
-
Okay, so he isn't technically wearing a kimono - it is a haori. But it sounded good! It is a better picture of the haori that you w...
-
Gingermelon LolliPoppet Dolls I finally gave in, and bought one of Gingermelon's patterns. I think they are impossibly adorable. An...
Mom told me this story (she said they'd been laughing about it all night) the other day, and I keep looking for opportunities to tell people. None yet, but the fame of the santa stinky will spread!
ReplyDelete