Friday, June 20, 2014

Zombie Apocalypse

The first thing to go were the hands... They curled and started to knarl. ... The children thought they would be okay - because they could always be in a Lego movie...... Until....

The faces changed...

The disease just wouldn't stop. It hit them all; and how?  The once good natured children began to turn. They were lethargic and suddenly very interested in what was ugly and disfigured. I was concerned. Oh, how I wish I would have realized what was going to come next.  I had never seen anything like it before, and was totally unprepared.....Why? Why did it have to be us?? If only we hadn't stayed behind to investigate. We could have been the ones that made it out. But no!
They came. They invaded, and the children could only but succumb... It was a bitter day. I will regret it forever. But, I must be strong and hold out against the next wave of attacks....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Past - or Three

Google, being the helpful sort that they are, sent me a 'hey you haven't used this in two years; are you sure you want to keep it?...