Tuesday, May 31, 2011
An Admission
I have to admit that it is a lot of fun to have a girl. Not having had one of my own previously, and having 2 boys, I didn't realize what a difference there would actually be between the genders. And let me say, for anyone who thinks that boys and girls SHOULD be the same, they haven't had kids, or are doing a HUGE disservice to their kids, because boys and girls are NOT the same. Nor do they act or think the same. That said, again, it is fun to have a girl. Dresses, fabrics and crafts are fun again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two Years Past - or Three
Google, being the helpful sort that they are, sent me a 'hey you haven't used this in two years; are you sure you want to keep it?...
-
Okay, so he isn't technically wearing a kimono - it is a haori. But it sounded good! It is a better picture of the haori that you w...
-
Gingermelon LolliPoppet Dolls I finally gave in, and bought one of Gingermelon's patterns. I think they are impossibly adorable. An...


what i love is how opposite these pictures of m. are compared to the latest posts about the boys--they're different, ok.
ReplyDeletei also noticed she's wearing the baby espadrilles.
what else i love is that in the top picture, m. looks like she just can't get any chubbier, like she's going to burst out of her skin. that doesn't sound very cute, i guess, but it is SO cute.
ReplyDelete