Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Few R. Quotes

"Mom, why does that headstone say Centerville on it?  I just don't understand why it says Centerville."
(That might be a sure sign that your mom does a bit of genealogy!)




Listening to the primary song, "Jesus Once Was a Little Child:" "Mom, was I meek and mild when I was a child?"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting,Ang. I have to get my funny comment fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!! ~ Man, you gotta love it when a little kid can read, it's like seeing into the mind of the previously un-readable & forever un-known... the mysteries you always wonder about ~ ahhh, the machinations of the child's brain!

    ReplyDelete

Two Years Past - or Three

Google, being the helpful sort that they are, sent me a 'hey you haven't used this in two years; are you sure you want to keep it?...