Friday, March 16, 2012
J. Quotes
So, the other night when we were putting the kids to bed, J. was playing with some toys, and didn't want to give them up. So, being the nice mom that I am, I took them away, and threw them down the stairs. Problem solved. J. responded in his furrowed-brow, I'm-going-to-hate-you-for-the-next-five-minutes look. And said, "Hey, that is for boys. It isn't for moms and dads. It's for kids. It isn't for grown-up.... things... Both T. and I looked away as we snickered.
Then tonight he was drinking some milk. He was half way through his third cup when he stuck his tummy out and exclaimed that he was almost getting fat. "I'm almost getting fat. It's almost just like my grandpa's."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two Years Past - or Three
Google, being the helpful sort that they are, sent me a 'hey you haven't used this in two years; are you sure you want to keep it?...
-
Okay, so he isn't technically wearing a kimono - it is a haori. But it sounded good! It is a better picture of the haori that you w...
-
Gingermelon LolliPoppet Dolls I finally gave in, and bought one of Gingermelon's patterns. I think they are impossibly adorable. An...
No comments:
Post a Comment