Friday, March 16, 2012

Dolly Dingle

I'm not sure many people know who Dolly Dingle even is.  Which I suppose kinda makes sense, since she hasn't been new since the 1930's.  But there are certain redheads who are altogether very familiar with her - stealing my paper dolls when we were kids....... at any rate, check out these pictures, and tell me that there isn't a resemblance. Fat cheeks, and they smile the same. P.S. You can tell I meant to post this a while ago, I just never uploaded the photos....






and now it is hard to see it in the older photos - because this is what she looks like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Past - or Three

Google, being the helpful sort that they are, sent me a 'hey you haven't used this in two years; are you sure you want to keep it?...